PUMA Voltaic II Running Shoes
The PUMA Voltaic II men’s sneaker is one of the most popular models that the company manufactures at the moment. It has a black and silver design, although it’s also available in white, black and silver metallic, and has a rubber sole, synthetic and textile design and reflective material. This PUMA Voltaic II review will discuss the features of the product, including how they affect the ride of the shoe, as well as what reviewers have said about it.
PUMA Voltaic II Features
- The PUMA Voltaic II is designed with 3M fabric to help motorists spot you while you’re out running at night. If you find it difficult to fit in a run during the day, especially during the winter months, then reflective material is essential to keep you safe.
- The PUMA Voltaic II running shoe has a synthetic mesh upper, along with synthetic overlays for extra support. It also comes with a padded tongue and collar.
- The lining and cushioning insole of the PUMA Voltaic II running shoe help to increase the comfort of the shoe.
- It is designed with an EVA midsole to help absorb some of the shock which would otherwise be transmitted up the leg.
- Other features of the PUMA Voltaic II include heel cushioning and a TPU support shank.
PUMA Voltaic II Running Shoe Reviews
The PUMA Voltaic II reviews online have mainly been very positive about the product. Some of the good things include that the shoe runs true to sizing, are comfortable to wear and are relatively lightweight. The majority of people are happy with the running shoes and seem to recommend them to other runners.
There are some negative reviews of the PUMA Voltaic II shoes though. Some comments include that the shoes aren’t as light as they had hoped, and that they are difficult to keep clean. One reviewer also mentions that they don’t fit well on people who have wide feet, as they look odd when the tongue is stretched a large amount.