PUMA Faas 300 Running Shoes
The PUMA Faas 300 running shoes are interesting as they’re designed to mimic the feel of running barefoot. This means they are lightweight compared to other PUMA running shoes on the market. Another interesting thing about the PUMA Faas 300’s is that they are available in a number of bright and cheerful colours such as green, blue, red and yellow. If you’re looking for a lightweight shoe then the PUMA Faas 300 may be a good option. Keep reading this PUMA Faas 300 review to find out more.
PUMA Faas 300 Features
- The PUMA Faas 300, according to the company who manufacture them, are designed for runners who want to defy convention.
- The shoes are made using BioRide technology. This is meant to provide a more natural running rhythm and help you increase your speed.
- Also, compared to the Faas 250 running shoe, the PUMA Faas 300 has slightly more cushioning for extra comfort.
- The design of the PUMA Faas 300 running shoes is based on steeplechase spike from the 1970s. It is made with a breathable upper mesh and perforated lateral and medial sides.
- As you’d expect from a shoe that’s designed to mimic barefoot running, the PUMA Faas 300 is a lightweight model – 9 ounces to be exact.
PUMA Faas 300 Reviews
There aren’t many online reviews of the PUMA Faas 300 running shoe yet, but the one that we could find was very positive about the shoe. Some good things include that the shoes provide good support while still maintaining a lightweight design. The reviewer points out that although he isn’t a hardcore runner, he could still notice a big difference in weight compared to his regular running shoes. If you like the idea of barefoot running but want to find a middle ground then the PUMA Faas 300 may be a good option.