Mizuno Wave Rider 13
A popular model of Mizuno running shoes is the Wave Rider 13. Mizuno Wave Rider 13 mens running shoes are made using synthetic and mesh, have a rubber sole and a “wave” to provide greater shock absorption. The shoes are gender specific, meaning that mens version has been designed with male feet in mind. It is a mid-range running shoe, and hence is perfect for the runner looking to take his or her abilities to the next level.
Mizuno Wave Rider 13 Specifications
- The shoes are made from synthetic and mesh, and are designed to be comfortable and light.
- A rubber sole increases durability of the shoe, while allowing for flexibility and extra cushioning.
- The Mizuno Wave Rider 13 mens running shoes features a “composite parallel wave”. These, according to Mizuno, allows for greater absorption of shock, while maintaining a comfortable fore-to-front foot transition.
- Design is gender specific
- Midsole is designed to provide more cushioning, while at the same time increasing durability. It is also lightweight.
Although the Mizuno Wave Rider 13 mens running shoes isn’t the most attractive shoe on the market, it is a solid runner that shouldn’t be overlooked when you’re buying a new pair.
Mizuno Wave Rider 13 Reviews
Many people who’ve bought a pair of Mizuno Wave Rider 13 running shoes have been happy with their purchase, and would recommend the runner to others. Some common comments are that they are durable and comfortable. People find different shoes comfortable, so it’s important to try them on before you buy. Also, some reviewers point out that Mizuno running shoes tend to be a little smaller than other manufacturers, so you may need to buy a size bigger in order to ensure that they fit correctly. This is another reason why you should get the shoes professionally fitted.