Hi-Tec Phoenix Trail Running Shoe
If you’re looking for a low budget trail running shoe then the Hi-Tec Phoenix may be a good option. It comes in an attractive orange and black design, and has a variety of features including a breathable upper and manmade sole. This Hi-Tec Phoenix mens trail running shoe review will discuss the main features of the runner – including its suitability for trail running – along with what reviewers have thought of it.
Hi-Tec Phoenix Trail Running Shoe Features
- The Hi-Tec Phoenix is designed to be used on rugged terrain, which is why it comes with a polyurethane toe guard to protect your toes from harsh surfaces.
- The shoe is designed with mesh and leather materials, and has a breathable upper to help keep your feet cool while running on hot days.
- The manmade sole of the Hi-Tec Phoenix is designed with grip and durability in mind to keep you on the trails for longer. The rubber outsole is made to last many miles on difficult and abrasive terrain, and provides “aggressive traction”.
- It also has a molded RVA sockliner that can be removed easily.
- Hi-Tec claim that the Phoenix is a very lightweight shoe that can be laced for the perfect fit.
Hi-Tec Phoenix Trail Running Shoe Reviews
Like the Hi-Tec R100 road running shoes, the Hi-Tec Phoenix doesn’t have many online reviews which makes it difficult to judge how good it is. It also makes it hard to judge how long the shoe will last on aggressive and difficult terrain – something that’s extremely important for a trail runner. The one review we found online, however, was very pleased with the Hi-Tec Phoenix mens running shoe, mentioning that the shoe provides a lot of traction making it good for both trail running and hiking.