Asics Gel Cumulus 12
The Asics Gel Cumulus 12 running shoe is a synthetic and mesh model that comes with a rubber sole, impact guidance system and gender specific cushioning. It’s a mid range model, yet still holds its own against some of the more expensive running shoes on the market. The Asics Gel Cumulus 12 running shoe is built for both under and mildly over pronating runners, making it a versatile choice. In this Asics Gel Cumulus 12 review we’ll go through the primary features of the product along with what runners think of it.
Asics Gel Cumulus 12 Features
- The Asics Gel Cumulus 12 running shoe comes with a ComforDry sockliner like the Asics Gel Kayano 17. This helps to increase cushioning and also keep the foot dry and cool while running.
- The Solyte midsole has been designed to be lighter than other Asics midsoles, which decreases the overall weight of the shoe.
- The Asics Gel Cumulus 12 is made using synthetic and mesh materials, along with a rubber sole.
- It is a shoe designed for a range of runners from mild overpronators to under pronators.
- The impact guidance system helps to allow the foot to maintain its natural gait while running.
- The forefoot cushioning of the Asics Gel Cumulus 12 mens running shoe is designed to be gender specific.
- Two color schemes are available for the Gel Cumulus 12 – Silver, Black and Yellow, and White, Royal and Black.
Asics Gel Cumulus 12 Reviews
Asics Gel Cumulus 12 reviews have generally been very positive. Good comments about the shoes include that they have good forefoot cushioning, are comfortable to run in and are well designed. There are, however, some negative comments about the Cumulus 12. Some reviewers feel that the shoes aren’t as good as previous models, as they seem heavier and “awkward” to run in. Another reviewer points out that the minor adjustments to the shoe seem to have changed the sizing. This is why it’s essential to try on the Asics Gel Cumulus 12 before you buy.